COMPANY | COMPETENCES | QUALITY | ENVIRONMENT | RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT | HISTORY

HISTORY

1952

Establishment of Lankwitzer Lackfabrik by Norbert and Mina Rokeach in Berlin-Lankwitz.

1974

After the death of Norbert Rokeach, Dr. Leo Rokeach, son of the company founder, takes over the management of Lankwitzer Lackfabrik.

1978

Export of NEOPLAST products into the Soviet Union.

1990

Set-up of sales network in Poland.

1992

Take-over of Osterwieck Lacke GmbH from LACUFA (founded in 1847) with production sites in Leipzig and Osterwieck.

1993

Set-up of sales network in Russia and Ukraine.

1994

Aufbau des Vertriebs in Russland und Ukraine

1994

Zertifizierung nach DIN EN ISO 9001

1996

Set-up of sales network in Byelorussia.

2000

Take-over of SCHIEMANN-Industrielacke GmbH (founded in 1921) with production site in Hanover.

2002

Set-up of sales network in China.

2006

Implementation of the most modern paint producing factory in Germany in Osterwieck.

2007

Rejuvenated presentation of LANKWITZER group with the name "LANKWITZER PREMIUM COATINGS" and with new emblem.

2007

Move of Hanover production site to Osterwieck.

2010

Set-up of an own production site in Beijing (China)

2011

Set-up of an own production site in São Paulo (Brazil)